Hello there Mums/Dads/Children,
You are so very welcome to Pathways Play Therapy, here is a page for you to find out if play therapy is something you or someone you know may be interested in.
Pathways Play Therapy provides both individual and group play therapy sessions. All of the sessions are non-directive (the child decides what they would like to do) and every child who enters the playroom is provided with a safe and confidential space to work though whatever may be going on for them/you.
Get to know Denise:
- Certified Therapeutic Play Practitioner with experience in working with both individuals & groups via play therapy sessions
- Academic background includes training with The Academy of Child & Play Psychotherapy and National University of Ireland, Galway. As well as an undergraduate degree in Arts with Children Studies (NUIG)
- Over 7 years experience in working with children including the ISPCC, Childcare, NUIG Youth Academy & SNA Assistant
- Gardaí vetted and attended Irish Red Cross in Pediatric First Aid
- Pathways Play Therapy’s work is guided by the Play Therapy International framework
- Registered with The Professional Standards Authority under PTUK (www.professionalstandards.org.uk)
- Fully insured with PPS, The Psychologists Protection Society (www.ppstrust.org)
- Member of Play Therapy Ireland (www.playtherapy.ie)
Have a look around and feel free to contact Denise for an informal and confidential chat if you have any questions.